With an incredible depth of diamond melee inventory in a large range of qualities and price points, you can be confident you’re buying the finest diamonds.
How can diamond melee add value for jewelers?
More difficult to price out than a 1-carat GIA graded stone, melee adds more than just sparkle. The value of the melee allows for greater flexibility and profit margin helping it maintain a key role in the designer jewelry market.
- Halo settings in engagement rings
- Piecing together patterns and accents in settings
- Useful for repairs and replacing lost diamonds
Our Diamond Selection
Wholesale Diamond Supply
Our diamonds are cut with extreme precision and are sorted under microscope for all orders. K. Rosengart does everything in-house to ensure the best quality assurance for all our clients.
- Diamond melee supply
- White, cognac and black rose cuts
- Natural cognac, yellow and black diamond full cuts
- GIA certified, larger goods, ideal makes, Hearts, and Arrows
- Colored gemstones, ruby and sapphire melee
- Hearts & arrows wholesale diamond supply
Our Commitment to Conflict Free Sources
All diamonds supplied by our company have been purchased from legitimate sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with United Nations Resolutions. We the seller, hereby guarantees that these diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
At K. Rosengart we partner with established suppliers of conflict-free diamonds. We are proud to be part of a global effort to eradicate illegal diamonds.
We require our suppliers to subscribe to the Kimberley Process warranty system and if the vendor can not provide us an assurance statement in compliance with the Kimberley Process we will not do business with them.