Protect Restore Preserve
Lifetime Jewelry Protection Plan
Includes damages caused by normal wear and tear, such as:
- Bent, broken, or worn prongs
- Broken chains, bracelets, or earrings
- Broken or missing clasps
- Dented or distorted jewelry
Diamond and Gemstone Protection
- Cracked, broken, or missing center diamond or gemstones
- Cracked, broken, or missing accent diamonds or gemstones
Additional Jewelry Insurance Benefits
- Initial ring sizing with purchase
- Ring re-sizing
- Maintenance, such as rhodium plating and polishing
- Day 1 protection
As part of our lifetime jewelry protection plan, if we determine we cannot return your jewelry to like-new condition, we will replace it.
With the lifetime jewelry protection plan, you can have peace of mind knowing there will be no out-of-pocket expenses and no deductibles. It’s a fully underwritten program with nationwide coverage.
What Is Normal Wear?
Brilliant jewelry insurance benefits cover damages caused by normal wear and tear from use as intended:
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse is not covered
- Jewelry dropped down the disposal or run over by a car is NOT considered “use as intended”
- Jewelry damaged by chemical (cleaning agents) would not be covered
- Prongs bent back, sheared off, or showing signs of tampering/stone removal would not be covered
After Market / Renewal Jewelry Insurance Program
A differentiator! People value merchandise they already own MORE than merchandise they’d like to own… because memories are priceless.
- Applies to customers’ EXISTING jewelry
- Offer your guests the opportunity to restore their jewelry to “like-new condition”
- Offer your guests the opportunity to protect their jewelry from future damage
Jewelry Insurance Premiums
|Retail Price Bands||Term||Fee|